The following changes have been made to the studio to keep clients safe during this time. This list will stay updated.
- Please arrive only 1-2 minutes prior to your scheduled sessions to minimize the number of people in the studio at any given time. Your trainer will start and finish your session right on time.
- All clients must wait in the vestibule for their trainer to wave them in. This allows time to properly disinfect between appointments.
- We trust that you WILL NOT come into the studio if you are feeling ANY TYPE of sickness or symptoms including but not limited to this list. Staff will do the same!
- As a courtesy to others, while entering and exiting the studio, please keep social distance.
- There are designated CLIENT and STAFF bathrooms. Showers are currently unavailable.
- Our ceiling fans will be kept on. Mesh screens have been installed to our front door, office window and basement door leading to the outside to allow for proper ventilation.
- Clients are encouraged to bring only essential items into the studio. All items must be kept at the front of the studio in the cubbies provided.
- No towel service is currently available - clients may bring their own towel to work out if they would like.
- The reception area has been moved. All clients must leave the studio immediately following their scheduled session. For now, no cardio allowed pre/post scheduled sessions.
- Air filters on both floors are now being changed more frequently (every 1-2 months). Using Filtrete 1500 Allergen, Bacteria, and Virus filters.
- Professional cleaning services have been increased to 2 nights/week and monthly deep cleaning/disinfecting service.
Here are some testimonials on reopening with the above updates! Come check us out!