The following changes have been made to the studio to keep clients safe during this time. This list will stay updated.
- Face coverings are mandatory for all trainers and clients during training sessions. Face coverings with valves are not allowed. In addition, we will all be maintaining a 10' distance between all parties (unless clients come from the same household).
- Please arrive only 1-2 minutes prior to your scheduled session to allow for enough time to read our screening questions posted on our front door and allow use of restrooms if necessary. Your trainer will start and finish your session right on time.
- All clients must wait in the vestibule for their trainer to wave them in. This allows time to properly disinfect between appointments.
- All staff will be self-regulating their temperatures prior to each shift. As an extra precaution, we recommend taking your own temperature prior to coming in for your workout. We trust that you WILL NOT come into the studio if you are feeling ANY TYPE of sickness or symptoms including but not limited to this list. Staff will do the same!
- As a courtesy to others, while entering and exiting the studio, please keep social distance.
- There are designated CLIENT and STAFF bathrooms, where all lights and fans will be kept on throughout the session to minimize touch surfaces. Please DO NOT turn these off. Showers are currently unavailable. Touchless soap dispensers have been placed in all bathrooms.
- Our ceiling fans will be kept on from open to close. Mesh screens have been installed to our front door, office window and basement door leading to the outside to allow for fresh outside air to be circulating throughout the studio.
- Clients are encouraged to bring only essential items into the studio. All items must be kept at the front of the studio in the cubbies provided.
- A touchless hand sanitizer dispenser has been placed at the front of the studio, with numerous other hand sanitizer pumps throughout the studio.
- Disposable Gloves are available at the front of the studio for anyone wishing to use.
- Although we are approved for 75% capacity, we are choosing a much slower path.
- Although it is our goal to stick to one trainer, one client in the studio as much as possible, we have divided the studio in half to allow for any overlapping of sessions or potentially 2 sessions (4 people) at one time. One session in the front and one in the back with all parties remaining 10’ apart.
- The sections are designated with bright orange tape on the floor. A system is in place for rotating stations so clients are not always placed in the same section. This will allow for use of all of our equipment over time.
- If all continues to go well, possibly in September or October, we will then move towards dividing the studio into 3rds with the same rotating schedule and we will be remaining in this phase for the foreseeable future.
- No towel service currently available - clients may bring their own towel to work out if they would like.
- No water cups currently available - clients are encouraged to bring their own water bottle that they may refill at the water cooler (with a reminder at the cooler that the spout of the water bottle should not touch the dispenser).
- The reception area has been moved. All clients must leave the studio immediately following their scheduled session. For now, no cardio allowed pre/post scheduled sessions.
- Air filters on both floors are now being changed more frequently (every 1-2 months). Using Filtrete 1500 Allergen, Bacteria, and Virus filters.
- Professional cleaning services have been increased to 2 nights/week and monthly deep cleaning/disinfecting service.
The following cleaning products are currently being used at the studio:
- Lysol Spray and Seventh Generation Disinfectant Spray
- Clorox Wipes
- Eagle Wipes Antibacterial Surface and Gym Equipment Disinfecting Wipes
- 2XL Corp Gym Wipes/CareWipes Antibacterial Force (gymsource.com)
- Cavicide Disinfectant Cleaner
- Bare Knuckle Hand Sanitizer - 80% alcohol-KO Distilling (Manassas, VA)
- Simple Human Soap
In addition to disinfecting between clients, we have our Cleaning Crew come twice a week and have a monthly Deep Cleaning/Disinfecting. Our cleaning crew uses antibacterial products from Daycon (Alexandria, VA).
Here are some testimonials on reopening with the above updates! Come check us out!