If you answer “NO” to all questions, we are happy to have you in for your workout!
COVID-19 Screening Questions:
- Are you currently experiencing a fever (100.4 or higher) or sense having a fever?
- Do you have any of the below new symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (physical exercise)?
- Loss of taste or smell
- Have you had a positive test for the virus that causes COVID-19 disease within the past 10 days?
- In the past 14 days, have you had close contact (within about 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you traveled by air domestically or internationally?